Whilst creeping through some new blogs I have recently discovered, I found a lovely ladie who is currently doing the “30 Day Writing Challenge” so I figured, why not? I like writing, you like reading. Win Win. So, without further ado, here is day one! 10 Things that make me really happy
1. My fur-children- I know, I probably should have put Family or Huzzy first but let’s get real. I love these little buggers with my soul. They are what keep me going when all I want to do is cry at 3 A.M and binge eat Oreos while watching The Little Mermaid. I can’t do that due to the sweet fact that Remy will try to eat the Oreos while Barka and TickTockulous try to drink the milk. And it’s exhausting. Not worth the effort.
2. My family- Mostly my sisters. Who are SUCH A PAIN IN THE BUTT SWEET DEAR LORD JESUS UP IN HEAVEN. But I love them. Even if I want to hit them with my car.
3. My Huzzy- Yes, of course he made the list. He is a pretty swell guy. He cooks, he cleans, he can’t seem to make his clothes fall into the hamper though…..
4. Draco Malfoy, Ron Weasly, Neville Longbottom- Awe Yis. The perfect characters from Harry Potter. Of course I also love Hermione and Harry as well. I grew up on those books. They taught me the sheer beauty of true friends, courage, love. They also taught me that no problem is ever too hard that a book cannot solve it. Whether by reading or by throwing it. I have solved issues by both means. Regardless, they shaped my childhood. And for that, I will always be grateful.
5. Fall Out Boy- Literally my favorite band of all time. Yes, yes I love them. They fill me with happiness. When I listen to them, I feel like I could wear red lipstick and a bikers jacket while speeding down the interstate on my Pegasus while simultaneously punching people in the face. It doesn’t even have to be a specific person. That’s just how I feel. And it is glorious.
6. Lazy Sunday Mornings- I lovelovelove to wake up a little early and lay in bed whilst my sweet angel face huzzy snores and read whatever book is closest to me. 10 points if it also raining. So peaceful.
7. Paintball- The sheer adrenaline that pumps through my veins as I am sprinting full force through my yard, screaming my war cry and shooting people is a feeling like nothing I have ever experienced. It is truly a beautiful thing.
8. The Little Mermaid- Well of course I would never forget my sweet lady friend Ariel. I absolutely LOVE The Little Mermaid. I always have. Mermaids,a crab that sings sweet melodies, a sea witch, a man with an impressive beard and catchy songs!!! I LOVE IT! I could seriously watch it and re-watch and watch again. And then some. Like, awe yishhhhh.
9. Serial Killers- Don’t raise your eyebrows at me. Read me out! I love reading about these people. I have books upon books upon books filled with case files. I loveeeeeeeeee it. I will also not apologize either. Yes you can leave me alone with your kids, I won’t warp them too much.
10. Tattoos- I don’t think I need an explanation.