I decided one day that I would attempt something I have never done before. Consistently write. I mean, I write stuff
ALL. THE TIME. I scribble love notes to my husband, and I like to get artsy with poetry but I have never stayed in for the long haul with writing. My grandpa has always told me I need to be a writer. Mostly because when I send him letters I send him at least a billion words. Okay, well that MIGHT be an exaggeration. It could be along the lines of a lot, but still. And I can talk. I mean, whoa. Home girl doesn’t shut up. I can’t. It’s just not in me to stop talking. Plus, I have an A.D.D stricken brain and I usually go off on these random tangents ALL. THE TIME. It is a sickness. So, where was I? Oh that’s right, you want to know more about me. Let’s see,
- I love cats. No, seriously. I love them. I have 2, Barka and Tick. GAHHHH!
- I also love dogs. Remington otterbox Scott-Jackson is my boo.
- I am the youngest out of my 2 elder sisters.
- I have a fanciful huzzy. For realsies, he is the Bomb. Dot. Com.
- My bestest friend in the whole world is also the bomb dot com.
- I have no idea what I want to be when I grow up.
So, there you have it. And never fear, you will hear in depth about everyone listed on my life list in long drones of epicness. And so much more. So, Brace yourselves. Awesome is coming.